Quote:

Fredrick wrote:
Quote:

afishinado wrote:
[quote]

I like to tie flies.

I like to drink beer.

Win/win!

I live 20 minutes away the Righteous TR, and never knew it existed. It looks like a good place.

I go to Four Dogs all the time right down the road, but that's more of a restaurant and gets very crowded.

I agree that Victory may be a too busy, even during the week, and they would probably require reservations.

If someone can get a thumbs up from a venue, just pick a date and time and see what happens.

No doubt, anything the Bucks County or Delco guys can do.....Chester County guys can do better!

Challenge accepted Tweed

Sporting Gentleman & 2SP Brewing Company
Fly tying Wednesday Nights from Jan 17- Feb 7 2018
7 pm – 9pm at 2SP Brewing Company
Tasting Room & Brewery

http://www.2spbrewing.com/

No one wants to tie in the hood....

Posted on: 1/11 11:32

Re: Weekly Fly Tying Night in SE PA

From Delaware Co.
Hardly the hood that whole area for about a half mile is industrial complexes . And its in Aston and 1/10 of a mile from Sunvalley High school . The sporting gentleman would of not promoted the tying nights if they felt the area was unsafe.

2sp bing maps

Posted on: 1/11 12:34

From Chester County
Quote:

Fredrick wrote:
Hardly the hood that whole area for about a half mile is industrial complexes . And its in Aston and 1/10 of a mile from Sunvalley High school . The sporting gentleman would of not promoted the tying nights if they felt the area was unsafe.

2sp bing maps

Everything east of Rt 202 is considered the hood by the Elite FFers of Chester County !!!

have a great tying nite.....

Attach file:

jpg  Elite FFers of Chester County.jpg (70.73 KB)
53_5a57a317a1faa.jpg 500X454 px

Posted on: 1/11 12:47

From Delaware Co.
Quote:

afishinado wrote:
Quote:

Fredrick wrote:
2sp bing maps

Everything east of Rt 202 is considered the hood by the Elite FFers of Chester County !!!

have a great tying nite.....

HAHA Our waters may not be all that nice, but our beer is yummier our flies are prettier and our fish are bigger,meaner and allot more uglier .

Attach file:

jpg  DELCO's Finest.jpg (130.90 KB)
32_5a57b0ee8bf22.jpg 600X400 px

Posted on: 1/11 13:46

From Chester County
OK folks I checked out some places and came up with two that would suit us and they would be happy to have us. My first thought was West Chester, but parking is an issue and it's costly too; so I went to places that had parking readily available.

One is the World of Beer in Exton at the Main Street complex and the other is Victory Brewing in Downingtown. They both were enthusiastic to accommodate us and they have plenty of room. All we have to do is pick one and a day of the week. They asked if we could notify them a few days in advance and how many may be coming.

So are we ready to choose one and a early in the week night?

Teh_Fly

Posted on: 1/30 16:46

From Secane
Come on out to 2SP brewing tomorrow. Its not that far from WC. We are a good group and they have good beer!

Posted on: 1/30 20:23

From Chester County
Quote:

Teh_Fly wrote:
OK folks I checked out some places and came up with two that would suit us and they would be happy to have us. My first thought was West Chester, but parking is an issue and it's costly too; so I went to places that had parking readily available.

One is the World of Beer in Exton at the Main Street complex and the other is Victory Brewing in Downingtown. They both were enthusiastic to accommodate us and they have plenty of room. All we have to do is pick one and a day of the week. They asked if we could notify them a few days in advance and how many may be coming.

So are we ready to choose one and a early in the week night?

Teh_Fly

Hey TF,

Thanks for checking out the venues and coming up with a few choices. I'm very familiar with Victory and have never been in World of Beer, but either would work for me. Also, I have no preference for which weekday night and time to pick for the meetup. I'll defer to the majority on both choices.

Posted on: 1/31 13:02

From Downingtown Pa
Nice work TF. I emailed the manager at Victory and never heard from her...I prefer Victory also since I buy too much beer there every week. I am good for Tues or Wed nights if that works for everyone?

Posted on: 2/3 20:25

Valley Forge TU sponsors 3 Project Healing Waters programs: Coatesville, West Bradford and Royersford. We get together and teach vets fly tying most weeks. Each program has its own schedule. If you are a beginner or an experiened tyer and want some instruction or just to tie with some excellent tyers, and help vets in the process, come on out. Please see our website for details. http://www.valleyforgetu.org/our-chap ... u/project-healing-waters/

Posted on: 2/6 14:11

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls
Should curling be an Olympic sport?
Yes 84% (43)
No 15% (8)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2018/2/19 12:33
4 Comments

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com