Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: WW Jam Aug 17-19 (Juniata River)

From State College PA
very kind of you. hope to make it this year

Posted on: 5/20 15:12

From Spring Grove PA
Thanks for hosting this again this year. I had a great time last year! I caught more bass on top in one day then I have in a long time. I am going to try and make it this year too.

Posted on: 7/4 10:12

From Lewistown, PA
I'm officially off all weekend! I'll be at the jam all 3 days. Here's hoping the weather's nice - I haven't even been on the river once this year. Hoping to change that before August though.

Posted on: 7/16 8:47

From Granville
Okay folks. We are a month away from the WW Jam so I'd just thought I'd make a post to do a little clarifying. We can certainly find plenty of spots for tents and definitely some spots for campers too. There will be a 22.5 inch Weber Kettle charcoal grill on site for use as well as a smaller charcoal grill. I also have a large propane burner as well as several other camping style burners that will be available for cooking. There is also a sizeable firepit with plenty of wood on the property so we can cook over an open fire too if people like to do that. I will provide some burgers, brats, probably sweet corn, etc. I will also have drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic on hand for guests but I'm sure others will bring beer and other drinks too as they did last year.

I will not be working this year and will basically be free to participate in all fishing activities and whatnot all weeekend. It should be a good time. As the time draws nearer we can iron out what everyone will bring and it should be a good time.

Posted on: 7/17 19:43

From Gettysburg
Sounds like a great time - looking forward to it.

Posted on: 7/17 21:24

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
The New Keystone Fly Fishing Book
Polls
Do You Have or Will You Obtain Multiple State Fishing License’s for 2018?
Yes 68% (64)
No 31% (29)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2018/7/20 10:51
4 Comments

Copyright 2018 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com