Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

VFTU Meeting - Thursday 2/9

From Philadelphia
I'm a new member to VFTU and I hope other VFTU members don't mind me posting this so here goes. The VFTU has its monthly meeting this Thursday, 2/9 at 7:30PM at the Fairfiled Inn in Lionville, PA. This meeting is "Fly Tyer's" Night. This will be my first time for this annual event so I don't know what it will be like but how can fly tying demos be anything but good. I'd like to meet more PAFF members, so let me know if you will be there and I'll make sure to say hello. Thinking about a pre-meeting beverage and any PAFF company would be welcome.

Hope to see you there.

George

PS. Any VFTU members viewing, please add some color to my bland description above since I'm really no help as to what this event will be like this year.

Posted on: 2012/2/7 7:48

Re: VFTU Meeting - Thursday 2/9

From chester ct
Yo Fox!

Glad to hear you elected to join up with our most excellent VFTU chapter. As to pre-meeting festivities, I sometimes go to the nearby JMCigars in Marchwood about half a mile down Rte 100 to puff a pipe or cigar. Let me know if you indulge so I can be sure to be there. Members usually bring goodies to nibble on and imbibe at the meeting itself. See you tomorrow.

tl
les

Posted on: 2012/2/8 10:49

From Philadelphia
Les, sorry, I don't smoke at all and have allergies that prevent me from being too close to smoke so I have to decline your gracious invitation. But i will see you at the meeting. I'm looking forward to it.

Posted on: 2012/2/8 10:54

From Philadelphia
Les and Dotman, it was very good meeting both of you last night. I learned some good stuff last night. Let's get fishing together soon.

Posted on: 2012/2/10 6:54

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com