The Official Spring Jamboree May 16-18, 2014 Announcement

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We have officially reserved the the Sevens Mountain Campground on May 16-18 for the 2014 Spring Jamboree. The has pavilion reserved for Paflyfish for the weekend as well.

Much of the weekend is very informal with plenty of fly fishing in some of the best waters in the region. I am working out details with the mods, but I would like to focus the weekend on helping new anglers to the sport. Still working on those details. But, if you are interested or think you can help out let me please send me a PM or email.

Please contact Sevens Mountain Campground directly if you would like to stay there that weekend. They have a limited number of cabins and campsites. I encourage you to make your reservations now.

Sevens Mountain Campground
101 Seven Mountains
Campground Rd.
Spring Mills, PA 16875
(814) 364-1910
(888) 468-2556
Call between 8:30-4:30 M-F

Cabin is booked! Can't wait to attend my first big jam!

Booked! Thanks for the early notification. Anyone interested in a cabin may want to call as the supply is limited.

It's a fun time:

Attachments

• 2013_PAFFJam_0519.jpg
    2013_PAFFJam_0519.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm booked.
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile....

Booked mine today also

They're going fast! Can't wait, gonna be a good time.

Well I am pretty sure I will never make one of these. Brother just announced he is getting married that Saturday. Awesome

Well, at least it's better than in the middle of deer season. ;-)

SBecker wrote:
Well I am pretty sure I will never make one of these. Brother just announced he is getting married that Saturday. Awesome

This event isn't for professionals anyway :-D

wgmiller wrote:
SBecker wrote:

This event isn't for professionals anyway :-D

I know, that is why I was gonna come.

Actually Sbecker it is site conspiracy to keep you from the Jam. Working on the 2015 conflict as we speak. Looking into a 50th anniversary for someone in your family for next year in May. They're pretty tough to get out of too.

Lmao, I just blame my idiot brother. Let's plan a wedding only 6 months away.

I had a blast last year, my first Spring Jam. Getting a chance to catch a nice wild brownie on the Littel J, Penns Creek and Spring Creek during the weekend was all I could have hoped for, not to mention all the great folks from PAFF that I got a chance to meet and fish with. It had literally been decades since I fished any of these creeks. I already hooked up with lv2nymph for this year (Jack is right on top of this). It is going to be a busy Spring. I have one graduating from college and one graduating from High School but I still think I am clear for the weekend of the Jam. As soon as the "official" 2014 book shows up in our house the first entry will be the weekend May 16-18 for the Spring Jam. :-D

I wouldn't book a site just yet. The weather forecast doesn't look good.

Tent site booked today, Thurs - Sun.

I booked a tent site.
First timer!

Cabin booked. Thinking about this will make the winter a bit more bearable.
Mike.

Back