Stanley Cooper Chapter, allot going on!

wetnet

wetnet

Hello,
I hope you had a great summer. Now it’s time to get back to our meetings and fellowship to share all your fishing stories with your friends at SCTU.

This Tuesday, Sept. 14, 7:30pm at the Kingston VFW we have George Daniels from TCO presenting his program “Seductive Streamers”. Join us to find out George’s secret patterns and fishing techniques.

On Tuesday September 21, 7:30pm also at the Kingston VFW the SCTU Wyoming Valley Fly Tyers welcomes award winning Fly Tyer Richard Grencavich. You can read more about Rich on the web site www.SCTU.org
Rich will give a demonstration on “Tube Flies”. Please join us for this unique experience not many fly tyers are familiar with.

Remember to check out the web site for all the latest news www.SCTU.org

Tight Lines,
Philip J. Mancini, President
Matt. 4:19

Stanley Cooper Sr. Chapter #251 Trout Unlimited
www.SCTU.org

Love The Arts!
215 Howard St.
Old Forge, Pa. 18518

(570) 451-0248
www.FishinMusician.LoveTheArts.com

Notice to Members:
As of the SCTU bylaws an election of Board Members and Officers will take place at our October 12, 2010 Members Meeting

George Daniels is a very engaging speaker. I have not saw his streamer presentation, but his nymphing presentations are great.

Looking at your chapters website I noted the Bowmans Creek parking/road project. Is that at that hatchery on Bowmans? I Fished/froze there in March of this year and the road was closed and there appeared to be construction going on.

Back