Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Quill Gordon Summit 2014 Inquiry

From Ephrata, PA
I can't do one this fall...I have a trip to the smokies planned!

Fall 2014-Orange Caddis Summit, Potato City PA

Posted on: 2013/8/11 13:38

From LV
Call it the Fall Caddis event. Are we really waiting until 2014 to hold the gathering?

Posted on: 2013/8/18 17:49

From Ephrata, PA
Yeah we already had the 2013 QG Summit. Usually I do this in the spring, like I said, I'm just putting the feelers out to see if the usuals are open to a Fall gathering next year. Glad to know most everyone, and some new people, are open to it!

Fall Caddis Summit 2014. Potato City, Potter PA....

Posted on: 2013/8/18 18:44

From Ephrata, PA
Just so you guys know, I got back from the Hammersley/Cross Fork/Kettle region on Sunday night. The Fall jam is going to RULE next year! We nailed double digits on all the streams we fished, the fish were absolutely beautiful, and no spawning yet. Talked to Phil at Kettle Creek for a while about the spawn. He said if we keep the "jam" to the first three weeks of October, we won't have any problems.

My dad also bought one of his 7'2" fiberglass 4wts.....I'm jealous.

Posted on: 2013/10/17 13:05

From Johnstown, Pa
Sas

You drove right past my place on the way to Phil's and you didn't stop for a beer. Was there gathering up building materials from this summers roof project. Did not even fish (believe it or not). I did check out a few areas and the water was in great shape and they were going to get a little more rain during the week. Will be heading back up in a couple of weeks to close the place up for the year. We'll probably do some turkey hunting on that weekend. I like the name"The Fall Caddis Summit". O yea I did see lots of tan caddis's right behind our place. So the name fits.

Posted on: 2013/10/17 14:30

From Ephrata, PA
LOTS of caddis! I talked to my dad about you having a place in Cross Fork, but we had no clue where it is. We fished three sections. The lower section sucked (at the bridge where everyone starts and fishes upstream towards the Potter County Shitt'er). The middle section we fished was awesome. All brownies, chunkers too. Then the last day we fished a higher up section off Short Run Rd and it was all brookies. Great fishing there too.

Hammersly fished very well, also.

Posted on: 2013/10/17 14:37

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com