Question...

odizz17

odizz17

So I've been fly fishing for about 4 years now. Really hard in the last 2 yrs actually. Now, everything I've done so far has been self taught. Everything from lining the reel, attaching leaders, etc. I was wondering if anyone within an hour of Hershey, would like to meet up for a day on the water and show me the correct way to do things. Ive had the most success on a halfassed dry/dropper rig this summer. Anyone interested, please shoot me a pm. I'm open any weekend, any stream that holds fish. Wilds, stockies, doesn't matter I enjoy the challenge. Thanks in advance fellas

odizz17 wrote:
So I've been fly fishing for about 4 years now. Really hard in the last 2 yrs actually. Now, everything I've done so far has been self taught. Everything from lining the reel, attaching leaders, etc. I was wondering if anyone within an hour of Hershey, would like to meet up for a day on the water and show me the correct way to do things. Ive had the most success on a halfassed dry/dropper rig this summer. Anyone interested, please shoot me a pm. I'm open any weekend, any stream that holds fish. Wilds, stockies, doesn't matter I enjoy the challenge. Thanks in advance fellas

We now have a meet-up forum for this type of thread. We'll move it there where anyone looking to meet-up will likely read it.

Odizz I know we tried this before but fell through. Shoot me a pm if ya wanna fish. Would prefer fishing wilds but open to other. Let me know

Back