Mike Heck - Tulpehocken Chapter TU - 04/27 @ 7:30 PM

jdaddy

jdaddy

Mike Heck - Arthur of Spring Creek Strategies will be discussing the limestone streams of Cumberland Valley. There will be a slide presentation on South Central PA spring creek strategies with a book signing and flies tied by Mike. http://www.fallingsprings.com/

Church of the Brethern
2200 State Hill Rd, Reading, PA 19610-1904
04/27/2011 @ 7:30 PM

Mike has spoken to BCTU twice and I enjoyed both talks. Well worth your time to attend.

Heard it was a crowded house and full of info. Stupid storms in NC kept me out.

jdaddy wrote:

You set up the talk but didn't get to attend?

franklin wrote:
jdaddy wrote:

You set up the talk but didn't get to attend?

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. Just got back from NC . . . back to PA all tore up.

I hear the presentation was awesome and it was packed.

I think there were nearly 40 there.

It was indeed crowded, enjoyable, and informative.

Yes, Mike and I think that JDaddy does not like him in person. maybe he thinks he smells???!?!?!

this is twice they were suppose to meet in recent weeks and Jdaddy conveniently is not available..

Now.. Don't get me wrong this is AWESOME for me. I continue to hope that Jdaddy keeps thinking Mike is only interesting on-line and not IRL. LOL

The Presentation was great and Mike is a heck of a guide to boot.

btw wb to PA Jdaddy

I had a great time guys. Glad to hear all of you liked the show. Redsun, I'll try some Powerbait scent and maybe Jdaddy will come around me.

I understand since I am now waiting for the insurance guy to come and check out my storm damage. Had water get in the two back doors. Yea me. Well, off to the stream...

Mike

Mike,

You might have a problem there with coverage. Surface water coming into a property is generally not covered unless it is wind driven. Email or call me if you need advice.

firandfeather wrote:
I had a great time guys. Glad to hear all of you liked the show. Redsun, I'll try some Powerbait scent and maybe Jdaddy will come around me.

I understand since I am now waiting for the insurance guy to come and check out my storm damage. Had water get in the two back doors. Yea me. Well, off to the stream...

Mike

it was wind drived. 60 mph drove 4 inches of rain for two hours into the house. USAA is flooded with claims. Still waiting for a call. From what I was told we sound good, but just waiting for them to show up.

We will get out to the stream soon.
Mike

firandfeather wrote:
it was wind drived. 60 mph drove 4 inches of rain for two hours into the house. USAA is flooded with claims. Still waiting for a call. From what I was told we sound good, but just waiting for them to show up.

We will get out to the stream soon.
Mike

Glad to hear it. The national claim volume is unreal. My parents called hail claim to State Farm and their inspection date is 5/27!
I have literally been working 16 hours a day, 7 days per week for a couple weeks and there is no end in sight.

Back