Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

Re: Lehigh River Stocking Association Poker Tournament

From Eastern PA
Quote:
Any news on the tournament? I'm aching to rob some people.

Heads up for rollz at Catskills imo.

Posted on: 2010/8/31 19:27

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Doors will open next Saturday at 4:30, beer and food will be provided. 50 dollar buy in 50% pay out, Grouse Hall Rod and Gun Club. If you need directions you can PM me.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 8:18

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From The Hilton
Do they have a pond or sink? If so will it be stocked?

Posted on: 2010/9/1 15:00

From Eastern PA
Quote:
Do they have a pond or sink? If so will it be stocked?

Why? Why? Why?

Posted on: 2010/9/1 15:03

He's just jealous because he has no part at all of any conservation. He's a spoiled fishermen that does not give back. The money he donates to our club just goes to the one thing he hates...stocked fish.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 18:44

From The Hilton
Quote:

LRSABecker wrote:
He's just jealous because he has no part at all of any conservation. He's a spoiled fishermen that does not give back. The money he donates to our club just goes to the one thing he hates...stocked fish.

Dude you dont know me at all! I send of pretty fair amount of coin to groups that I feel are doing good things for wild fish and I give a fair amount of time to helping organzations that help wild fish as well. Just because I think your stocking crew is laughable bunch does NOT mean I dont support conservation!

Posted on: 2010/9/1 20:47

From Bozeman
"Just because I think your stocking crew is laughable bunch does mean I dont support conservation!"

LOL. The alpa special. Typing the exact opposite of what he meant, and hilarity ensues.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 20:56

From The Hilton
Thank you Jay,,,, new craft beer is kickin my a88 tonight!

Posted on: 2010/9/1 21:08

From Eastern PA
Be careful Alpa. That Dogfish 90 IPA kicked my butt last night and my head this morning.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 21:39

From Eastern PA
Quote:
Typing the exact opposite of what he meant, and hilarity ensues.

I notice a lot of folks do that on this site. I think they get so excited they screw up. I point it out on occasion but normally get called a nit for doing it, so I just let it ride. It's skin off my back.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 21:41

I don't care how much money you send to groups it's the hard work that the actual volunteers do that matters. Believe me when I say this, WE do not need YOU to support anything we do, your just a 22yr old that thinks he knows all. When you grow up a little bit maybe your attitude will change. I know when I was your age I thought I was all tuff and stuff. You'll grow out of it don't worry. I expect you to never fish the Lehigh either because it is way below you. Not enough wild fish for you.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 22:13

From Eastern PA
Let us know how the donkament goes. Still jealous of your fundraiser versus the fruit stand. It's just not right.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 22:46

I don't know why someone has to be such an a$$. I post a simple fundraiser update and the kid has to make it into an argument, He needs to grow up a little bit. I am also wondering why he has a picture of my buddy holding a large fish on his photo bucket. He did not catch the fish, He did not guide him to the fish, He does not even know him. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

JDaddy, I would rather sell fruit, it has to be easier then running a poker tournament.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 23:10

Quote:

LRSABecker wrote:
I don't know why someone has to be such an a$$. I post a simple fundraiser update and the kid has to make it into an argument, He needs to grow up a little bit. I am also wondering why he has a picture of my buddy holding a large fish on his photo bucket. He did not catch the fish, He did not guide him to the fish, He does not even know him. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

JDaddy, I would rather sell fruit, it has to be easier then running a poker tournament.

Maybe he just likes the fish......

I think to preserve the legitimacy of your organization it might be wise to just ignore this this kind of stuff. A thread that was informational with regards to a poker tournament fundraiser has turned slightly Springer-esque.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 23:33

Ws- Your right I just hate cheap shots from a guy sitting behind a computer. If you wouldn't say it to someones face you don't say it behind the safety of a computer. Unless it's a Yahoo Answer. That crap is just plain funny.

Posted on: 2010/9/1 23:49

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com