Lancaster Fly Fishing Show - 9-10 March 2019

slackleader

slackleader

Just got the flyer in the mail. No Joe Humphrey's? Anybody know why, thought he was always there! Unless he doesn't do Jersey.

I don't know about Joe Humphreys , but I'm sure he is helping promote the documentary about his life right now . Curious how The FlyFishing Show will honor Lefty Kreh , anything less than well done will be greatly disappointing.

Anybody else going up on the Sunday? I'm south of West Chester in Dilworthtown and could carpool.

For anyone going to the show, please stop by and check out our booth for Muskies Inc. Penn-Jersey Chapter #50 . Any of you guys who have been toying with the idea of getting into the musky game should talk to us about our Fly Fishing Musky School we run every year. We will have other games of chance in which you can win tickets for chances to win FF gear, guided trips, handling tools, etc.. We are a non-profit organization and all money raised goes toward the purchase and stocking of muskies.

* We will be at the Edison NJ Show, not Lancaster. I didn't see the Lancaster reference when I post the info above.

The date for the Lancaster Show is 9-10 March and entry fee is $15.

More info here.

For some reason I thought the Lancaster show was being discontinued... I'm glad to be mistaken.

I live < than 5 miles from the Lancaster FF show. I will be there. I will sporting North Carolina blue in Penn State country.

I see on some Internet Best Diner list that the Neptune Diner is the PA winner. Who's going to the pre-show breakfast?

If I go to the show, and I probably will unless it is an unseasonably warm March weekend, I will go to the Neptune Diner. The Amish like to go there for breakfast before they go and work their set-ups at the Lancaster City Market.

Most unseasonably warm March days in Pennsylvania are almost always during week days and almost never on weekends.

Pennlive article about the Lancaster Show March 9-10

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2019/02/a-river-runs-through-lancaster-march-9-10.html

https://flyfishingshow.com/lancaster-pa/

I will be there.

I will be there, will be taking frequent beer breaks at spring house too. Nothing like a nice cold coffee stout at 10 am

I'll be there both days. Stop by the Wild East Outfitters booth and say hi.

I will be there Saturday.

Back