Jam Food '13

P

Phish_On

The time is upon us. We all gotta eat at the jam. So if you have something you like to make an hungry fisherman will eat (prolly includes just about anything) make some an bring it to the Jam.

Like last year I will post up what everyone is going to bring. There will also be a chilli cook off. I'm going to try this year to have an actual "competition" dunno how we can judge. I open to suggestions on how we can judge this. I have a Selling the van, wanna buy it or kno anyone who would be intrested?I own a resturant so if we need anything that anyone can think of to make this as easy an make cleanup as easy as possible please chime in.

The main food night will be Saturday evening. Along with the chilli competition. Keep in mind that a lot of guys will not get back to the CG till later in the evening. Prolly can start with the food around 8-9ish. And people can add dishes as they arrive back to the CG/pavilion.

Look forward to this every year. Last year was a big hit. Lets try to top it!

The list

Phish_On-Tenderloin!!, Smoked Scottish Salmon
Delta_Dog-Jalapeño popper dip and cookies

I will provide the service of tasting and eating all food that is at the jam.

I'm thinking a BIG pot of Toscana soup.

LV, like Olive Garden?

Clam Dip and guitar/banjo pickin w/ Shakey. Dinner music.

Margarita Salmon.

Updates to the list will be made once a week. Mainly so there isn't 20 half finished lists in this thread.

SBecker wrote:,
LV, like Olive Garden?
Yep, but with more of the good stuff :-D

Send me that recipe.

pm me your email, I'm at camp now so can't do it till Sunday late.

Wings anyone? My resturant is known for them, an I was thinking on bringin up my turkey fryer an cookin wings for the congregation. Haven't decided yet. What do y'all think?

Absolutely, bring em on!! So, I vote yes. :)

All of us and a turkey fryer? Can't see anything going wrong there! Seriously, though, sounds great! I should be in for chili again.

Andy, I got you covered as far as bringing the heat!

I hope David's in again this year! Loved his chili!

Boyer

Boyer you have no faith. This is what I do for a living. Drunk or not, I can do his shizz in my sleep. Personally I hate wings. But 99% of people love them

You need to steal the recipe from the place down the street from my house. I don't think you would hate wings.

Phish_On wrote:
Wings anyone?

After trying that tenderloin last year, this has my attention. :)

Phish_On wrote:
Boyer you have no faith. This is what I do for a living. Drunk or not, I can do his shizz in my sleep. Personally I hate wings. But 99% of people love them

Haha, you're not the one I worry about falling into/knocking over the TF! ;-)

Boyer

SBsecker-When you have too look at/cook hundreds of pounds a week. You would hate them also.

Boyer- Your absolutely right. Lots of drunk fools that could turn this into a trip to the emergency room. But for those who like wings it would be awesome.

Phish, Fried wings sounds good. I like wings w/o tabasco involved. Make em hot somehow else.

Back