Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 11 »

Re: Jam Food '13

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
You need to steal the recipe from the place down the street from my house. I don't think you would hate wings.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 22:35

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

Phish_On wrote:
Wings anyone?

After trying that tenderloin last year, this has my attention.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 22:39

From Pine Grove
Quote:

Phish_On wrote:
Boyer you have no faith. This is what I do for a living. Drunk or not, I can do his shizz in my sleep. Personally I hate wings. But 99% of people love them

Haha, you're not the one I worry about falling into/knocking over the TF!

Boyer

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:11

From Gamehendge
SBsecker-When you have too look at/cook hundreds of pounds a week. You would hate them also.

Boyer- Your absolutely right. Lots of drunk fools that could turn this into a trip to the emergency room. But for those who like wings it would be awesome.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:17

From Dallastown, PA
Phish, Fried wings sounds good. I like wings w/o tabasco involved. Make em hot somehow else.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:20

From Gamehendge
Maurice- Dont worry ill bring a couple of sauces from work. A bbq or 2 a hot and our Inferno. Dont recommend the inferno unless you are into really hot stuff. Ill also bring some dry rubs that we make. They got a little kick to um. Also if ya'll like Middelswarth BBQ chips, we have the rights from Middelswarth to use the seasoning they use on the chips on our wings. Its pretty good.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:22

From Gamehendge
Heritage- Dont worry there will be Tenderloin also. Im gunna bring a bunch more then i did last year. I didnt think it would have gone so fast, but it did.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:29

From Dallastown, PA
Quote:

Phish_On wrote:
Heritage- Dont worry there will be Tenderloin also. Im gunna bring a bunch more then i did last year. I didnt think it would have gone so fast, but it did.

That tenderloin was awesome.....along with all the other chilis and such. I particularlyliked the gumbo and some beef soupy rice stuff. IIRC

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:36

From Gamehendge
I think 10-15lbs should do it this year. I only brought 5lbs last year. It was gone in the blink of an eye.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:40

Quote:

Phish_On wrote:
Maurice- Dont worry ill bring a couple of sauces from work. A bbq or 2 a hot and our Inferno. Dont recommend the inferno unless you are into really hot stuff. Ill also bring some dry rubs that we make. They got a little kick to um. Also if ya'll like Middelswarth BBQ chips, we have the rights from Middelswarth to use the seasoning they use on the chips on our wings. Its pretty good.

Dude get the rights to use their jalepeno chip seasoning! They are the best I have had, but they only sell them in small bags!

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:45

From Gamehendge
Sbecker- We have sampled all the other seasonings they have. Including the Jalapeño. They where all to salty. Except for the bbq. They use such a small amount on the chips. When you try to put that small of an amount on the wings you just cant taste the seasoning. You have to put a decent amount on the wings to get the flavor to come threw over the chicken.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:51

You are correct, they are salty. Probably why I like them. Interesting though.

Posted on: 2013/1/12 23:57

From Gamehendge
You would be surprised how little they actually put on the chips. Crazy small amounts for hundreds of thousands of chips. The BBQ seasonings on the wings is awesome. Ill be sure to bring some.

Posted on: 2013/1/13 0:01

From York, PA
Quote:

Phish_On wrote:
Wings anyone? My resturant is known for them

Phish,

I love wings!

What restaurant do you work at? I was probably there?

Remember last year when you purchased a 4wt Orvis fly rod from me? You met me at Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg in the parking lot? ..... just like a drug deal switch? cash, no taxes! Do you still use that rod? I sold it to you for a song? I caught lots of trout with that wonderful rod?

I'm going to attend a "Jam" this year, but I'm not a chef! I could always buy some stuff........ if a chef like you cooks it?

Posted on: 2013/1/13 0:52

From Eastern PA
Turkey fryer push ups and stump. Any doctors attending?

Grits here.

Posted on: 2013/1/13 1:14

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 11 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com