Harman's North Fork Invitationial

SBecker

SBecker

It is not nearly over yet. Gotta keep on the gas. Phil has been on fire and has the two largest fish so far. 53 and 54cm.

Attachments

• Team Pa Fly Fish.jpg
    Team Pa Fly Fish.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 12
Good luck guys! Have a great time regardless.

This is so cool. I wish I had the skills to even dream of competing in a tourney like this. Master's looking for a grasshoppa??? Anyone?

Phil and Shane,

What a great start. Hope you a guys are having fun and thanks for making Paflyfish look good. Good look on Saturday!!

Keep us update.

Dave

Attachments

• Paff 014.jpg
    Paff 014.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Paff 015.jpg
    Paff 015.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 5
  • Paff 016.jpg
    Paff 016.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 5
keep it up guys

Way to go guys!!

This is awesome!

It must be the shirts cuz I don't see the hats? :-D

Great Job Guys! Keep representing PAflyfish well and have fun.

Nice work! Pour it on!

Well we had the worst beat this morning. It did not produce for us. However, we are heading into the championship round this evening. The scores get wiped out and the first three round scores determine our beats. We are in a good place. We are going to do our best, but In the end we are having a blast and that is what matters. One of our other PaFlyFish brothers (MHaines) is at the top with us as well.

Maurice wrote:
It must be the shirts cuz I don't see the hats? :-D

They never showed up? Lol I

think we promoted the site really well. They interviewed Phil and I for the tv show last night and this morning we were interviewed on W.V. largest radio station. PaFlyFish got some real nice exposure and there is some other interesting stuff coming out of this, that I will let Dkile announce at a later date possibly.

Good luck tonight!

Awesome work guys, keep it up!

Hope to see lots of pics and cant wait for it to air.

Wow, that is one clear glassy stream. The very best of luck to you both.

Great to hear and good luck for the rest of the torny.......

Very cool, guys... Bring it home!

Back