Flyfishing Show Somerset NJ 2013

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

It's just around the corner, wanted to see who all thought they were going to make it. I'll be there sat. the 26th. with my list of course... Be nice to run into some of you.

I'll be there tying at Ben Turpin's booth Saturday and maybe Friday.

the 26th of what month?
i hope ill be able to go again, that was pretty awesome last year!

Sorry, it's Jan. 25th,26th,27th
Cool, I'll look for you G.

I thought about having a booth there this year until I found out how much it cost.... needless to say maybe next year. It's quite a hike for me to come out just to attend. I'll just be attending (with a booth) a small show out towards pittsburgh this year. I hear nothing but good things of the Somerset show and need to make it out one of these years.

Hope to make it this year since I had work last year.

Ryan,
Please check your PM.

I'll be there tying various steelhead flies that work good on the swing. Spey & Dee, tubes, shanks etc...

I will be there helping man the LCFA booth either Saturday or Sunday. Hope to see some of you guys.

Ill be there Sunday most likely. Maybe Saturday also.

I plan on going Saturday. The only thing that would keep me away is bad weather. I attend every year. Love it.

WildTigerTrout wrote:
I plan on going Saturday. The only thing that would keep me away is bad weather. I attend every year. Love it.

We'll look for you. Should I bring my deer cart to strap Dave onto? We could take turns wheeling him around. :-D

Heritage-Angler wrote:
WildTigerTrout wrote:

We'll look for you. Should I bring my deer cart to strap Dave onto? We could take turns wheeling him around. :-D
I would like to get a photo of that!

Ill be there Saturday

I'll be tying there tying Fri,Sat,Sun stop over and BS.

Since I would not know you all if we were standing next to each other I'll have my PAFF hat on please introduce your self at the show. Jack

I'd like to go, but will probably be a week of decision. If I come, Saturday is most likely.

Well all set for Friday and Saturday. Always a good time at the show. I really enjoy catching up with everyone.

Thinkin bout comin up saturday and stayin the night. Anyone know if there is still rooms available? I guess ill call um up, see whats good.

Back