DelCo-Manning TU meeting

jbomb

jbomb

It's been a year since I tried to go to a meeting and got seriously lost. I went online to look up directions to DelCo Field & Stream Association, but found that their website was under construction. If anyone can provide directions from Philly, or a pin on a google map it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

From the DM-TU site here is a map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=713+Chester+Creek+Rd&city=Brookhaven&state=PA&zipcode=19015&redirect=true

Derp (face palm). Thanks and sorry.

See you there next tuesday

well, i made it, but i was a bit late perhaps i can actually get there on time next month.

jbomb,

Should have come up and introduced yourself. I was the guy giving the presentation at the meeting. Always enjoy meeting the guys from paflyfish, have'nt met a bad one yet. Maybe next time.

Wetfly01. I was the new guy with the orange hat. I wish I had thought to mention that I was on here when I was asked to introduce myself, but I was equally caught off-guard and short on time so it escaped me.

I did enjoy your presentation and was thinking back on it just this morning. I thought I might try some soft-hackles this weekend. I am a little curious how those quick sink tippets would cast on my 8' 4 weight.

Back