Christmas break, break?

D

DJBerg

So I will be in Emmaus, for Christmas, and will definitely be needing a break or 5 lol...

Anyone want to get together to do some fishing? I don't care where, pretty much the only days I can't go is eve and day of Christmas.

And also how is Vera Cruz creek? They live right on it so I can easily walk to it...

DJ,

I don't know anything about Vera Cruz creek but if the tempartures are in the 40s or better and there is no melting snow I will probably be fishing the Little Lehigh the Saturday or Sunday before Christmas. The Heritage section is basically right next to Emmaus. Excellent winter stream . Let me know if you want to meet up . I would be happy to show you the fish.

Wharf, after finally looking at a calander, that could be perfect. If we head town Friday night, I could do both days so which ever is better for you, and that means I could get back up here(ny), mid week and still have my sanity...

Thanks and we can tentatively plan on that.

Hey guys. I will move this to the "Meet up" forum. Maybe others will be interested. Good fishin'..

Ok sorry for the wrong forum, was thinking on just newer guys not to bother the masters, though experience is always welcome!

DJBerg wrote:
Ok sorry for the wrong forum, was thinking on just newer guys not to bother the masters, though experience is always welcome!

No problem. We just created the meet-up forum for exactly the type thread you started. I'm moving it. Good luck fishin'

So yeah a bump to the top, looks like the sunday before christmas will i'll be out and if anyone wants to go, either looking to take out the 3wt for smaller water, or my 12' switch/spey, if the water temps are decent on the bigger water; lehigh, delaware, whatever i'm open to all suggestions.

and wharfrat if your still gonna be on the little lehigh, i'm absolutely cool with that too.

Ironic that you will be in Emmaus for Christmas. Do you travel to Bethlehem for Easter. :cool:

Pay attention on the road to Emmaus! Merry Christmas!

The road to emmaus was fine it was the road back home from emmaus to western ny that was the tricky one.

Also a side note: I was at the Lehigh fly shop, parked at the parking corral thing... ussually put my ebrake on always. Well that time I forgot, prob distracted by all the fly guys n seeing the shop....

Went to leqve and for some reason this really old couple decided to walk inbetween my truck n that parking rail... not thinking anything of it, pushed in the clutch to start my truck, and guess what was not engaged?!?!?! Yeah after thier eyes shrank back to normal, man did I get some dirty looks(but why the hell were they walking on the vehicle side of the rail?!?!?!?!?).

Scared tbe hell out of me and them.

The road to emmaus was fine it was the road back home from emmaus to western ny that was the tricky one. Yesterday was a treat driving across pa in a blizzard... and detoured 2 times in the Allegheny national forrest...

Also a side note: I was at the Lehigh fly shop, parked at the parking corral thing... ussually put my ebrake on always. Well that time I forgot, prob distracted by all the fly guys n seeing the shop....

Went to leqve and for some reason this really old couple decided to walk inbetween my truck n that parking rail... not thinking anything of it, pushed in the clutch to start my truck, and guess what was not engaged?!?!?! Yeah after thier eyes shrank back to normal, man did I get some dirty looks(but why the hell were they walking on the vehicle side of the rail?!?!?!?!?).

Scared the hell out of me and them.

Back