Cabin Fever Show in Mars, Pa with Lefty Kreh! 2/24/13

ryguyfi

ryguyfi

February 24th 2013 at the Four Points Sheraton in Mars, Pa.

Here's a link to the site with more details.

I'll have a table there this year and I know a bunch of guys from here are thinking of going to Primanti's afterwards.

http://pwwtu.org/cabinfever.html

will see you there Ryan

Ill be there.

I'll have a booth there again this year. Stop over and say Hi.

Just spoke with the gentleman who's in charge of this event and there's a few open booth spots that aren't filled yet. If you're interested in having a booth let me know and I can get you some details and forward you to him.

Ryan

I'll be there--might help out at my buddy's booth.

I'm in for the show and Primantis afterward. This might be my one and only chance to get out this year. Child number 2 is due in September and mom is not taking this pregnancy as well as the last.

I have a booth again there this year too. Stop by and check it out if you get the chance.

Just a little bump on this. It's next Sunday the 24th!

What are the hours of the show? Can't find it anywhere...

The hours are 9-4.

I will be up early in the day, but wont make Primantis afterwords due to the hockey game scheduling gods. Wanted to bring my daughter and son but his game is at 12:30

Stop by my booth I raffle off a fully stocked fly box with steelhead flies. Someone walks away with a box with anywhere from $100 to $200 worth of flies every year. I really like when a young kid wins who us just getting into fly fishing.

I'll also have an Ichthus 5/6 with line and backing donated for the auction. All benefits go to the TU!

Don't forget, the show is this Sunday. Hope to see a lot of familiar faces there. My booth is right as you walk in the main door in the middle section. Come say hi!

Ryan

don't forget Primanti's afterwards!

#censor#! I live there and I'm working in Boston! Damn the bad luck!

should be a good show, lot's of PAFFer's going. See you all at the show or at primantis!

The presentation times are:

Lefty Kreh casting demo - 10 am
Lefty Kreh lecture - 11am
Johh Arway talk - noon
2nd Lefty Kreh casting demo - 1pm

I'll probably head to primanti's around 2 - need to be home for a family get together by 5:30

Im all packed up and ready to go. Will be at the Legends bar at the hotel having a bite to eat tonight. See you all there and stop by my table to say "Hi".
Mike Heck

Good seeing everyone at the show. enjoyed Lefty's talk, and his casting is always worth seeing. Listened to John Arway talk about the state of the PFBC, he has some good ideas and seems like a really good guy.
Picked up some much needed patridge, marabou, thread, hooks etc.
grabbed 2 reel seats for 4 bucks at the flea market table, and picked up one of Ryan's fly boxes. Now I gotta get busy and fill it up!
oh yeah, had a double baloney with egg at primantis.

Back