Annual Spring Jamboree - May 18-20, 2012 - Seven Mountains Campground

JackM

JackM

Staff member
The Annual Spring Jamboree has been scheduled for May 18-20, 2012 at Seven Mountains Campground East of State College, PA.

The Campground has "blocked-out" all cabin reservations until February 10, 2012 until Noon. ONLY people identifying themselves as attending the paflyfish Jamboree can rent between now and 2/10/2012. After that, the reservations will be open to anyone.

Presently, there should be available one Deluxe Cabin, one 2-bedroom cabin (new this year), Two "park model" campers, two additional campers, and 5 Primitive Cabins.

Reservations are between you and the Campground. If you want to hold a reservation, you will need to be prepared to make a deposit.

If by some odd occurence, cabins disappear quickly, Cabins and motel rooms are available elsewhere within 20 minutes or so. Tent Campers or pull-along campers may want to make early reservations as well.

The pavilion has been secured from 300 PM on Friday May 18 through Noon on Sunday, May 20. We will raise a kitty to reimburse for the cost, which I think will be $100.

Good luck getting your desired accomodations.

Attachments

• Invite2012.jpg
    Invite2012.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
Already got vacation time in for those dates. Looking forward to it

Might have to get a flight over that way...

I'll be there.

Thanks for doing the legwork, Jack!

Seven Mountains is eager to have us coming back.

Ill be there!!

Looking forward to it!

Just spoke to them. Really happy to have us.

Zen you can bring your camper or you can stay with us. Chopping cabins will be cheaper.

jayL wrote:
I'll be there even if I have to sell my soul to the devil...

FYP ;-)

peace-tony c.

This will be my first JAM.

There's rain in the long range forecast...

albatross wrote:
There's rain in the long range forecast...

What a surprise. :roll:

I'll see you guys there!

In.

Boyer

Back