Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)

Re: 2nd Annual Fish N Chips Event

From Philadelphia
I was away last week and I'm just now getting a chance to respond. First off, the credit to the success of this event goes to everyone that attended, PERIOD. All I really did was sit by my computer and organize, which by the way, I enjoyed. The information sharing and just as important the information absorbing was great to see. It never ceases to amaze me how newbies become sponges when around us so called experienced guys. DJS said it best about paying it forward. I think I can speak for Dog, H-A, as well as myself when I say seeing people like DJS, Cathy and JT take newbies under their wing, is about as rewarding as it gets!

So, where I sincerely appreciate all the expressions of thanks on the board, I got all the thanks I needed watching how much you all enjoyed this event. I REALLY and TRULY cannot wait until next year!

Fox

Posted on: 2013/8/5 19:07

Re: 2nd Annual Fish N Chips Event

From chester ct
Fox - how was Spain? I too want to add my thanks for a fine and very well organized event.

Posted on: 2013/8/13 12:56

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com