2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Gang,

Just confirmed with Seven Mountains we are on for the 2019 Annual Spring Jamboree the weekend of May 17-19.

This is our annual meet-up for members of the site to get together to fly fish, tie flies, camp and share a few stories. We have a lot of fun fishing over some of Pennsylvania's finest streams including the Little J, Penns Creek, Spring Creek, Fishing Creek and plenty more in the region.

Please contact Sevens Mountain Campground directly if you would like to stay there that weekend. They have a limited number of cabins and campsites. I encourage you to make your reservations now.

To reserve your cabin or campground site:
Sevens Mountain Campground
101 Seven Mountains
Campground Rd.
Spring Mills, PA 16875
(814) 364-1910
(888) 468-2556
Call between 8:30-4:30 M-F
Tell Amy you are with Paflyfish

Looks like I'm out due to a wedding. Grandson is tying the knot during that time. I hope I make 2020? GG

I will be there

GenCon

gulfgreyhound wrote:
Looks like I'm out due to a wedding. Grandson is tying the knot during that time. I hope I make 2020? GG

Who gets married during may fly season - sheesh the nerve of those whipper snappers :)

I plan on attending this spring as well. Looking to make a week out of it.

The latest is,drum roll, Maybe? GG

Will be there again.
Reserved a cabin for Thursday through Sunday.

Fun to look back and remember. Here is a primer > some videos, complements of Skybay, from some past PAFF spring jams:

Bruno wrote:

I plan on attending this spring as well. Looking to make a week out of it.

I've confirmed it. You ARE going to attend.

I'm thinking of extending it too. Prolly can't do a week but maybe 3 or 4 days.

Just got off the phone with Seven mountains campground. I got a RV site for Thursday-Wednesday. Can't wait. Woohoo!

Me and my Pops will be there this year again. Missed last year with the new baby but wife gave the ok for this year. Maybe next year I will bring the little guy to start showing him the ropes haha.

i haven't decided whether to go early,or stay late.

maybe thurs-mon??

I'll be there from the 13th to the 19th in the same cabin as last year. If you are looking for me on the stream I'll be the guy with the bent rod :lol:

Frederick wades with no pants, apparently.

Fredrick wrote:
I'll be there from the 13th to the 19th in the same cabin as last year. If you are looking for me on the stream I'll be the guy with the bent rod

JackM wrote:
Frederick wades with no pants, apparently.

^ shrinkage!?

I think this year has the potential to be the best jam ever!!!

shakey wrote:
I think this year has the potential to be the best jam ever!!!

For sure we won’t let Dkile stiff ya on the coffee Sunday am Shakey. LOL

Too funny!

I have switched my camping coffe to French press.
The percolating over a campfire just takes too long

I don't know guys....Every year it's the same old thing....It's the weekend after Mother's Day - Up early in the morning, get the coffee going, take a shower, look at the flyrod against the wall. drink the coffee and think about the days catch. Head to the water and begin to flyfish. someone shares their whisky with you, some more flyfishing, lunch time break, back to flyfishing, someone looses a piece of equipment, the night falls, and we all end the day with a party at night where everyone brags about their catch - trying to out do the previous speaker. It almost seems senseless that we go through this ritual if I may call it that. But it's year after year.

I'LL BE THERE!

Back