2018 PAFF Jam - 18-20 May

G

Grizzz

I am looking at coming back up and joining you guys again in May. I am starting to plan my trip and wanted to see if the dates have been set yet. I am planning a two week road trip with this event being part of it. Hope to see you guys soon.

Jeff

THERE IS ONLY ONE WEEKEND BETWEEN MOTHER'S DAY AND MEMORIAL DAY IN 2018. THAT SHOULD NARROW IT DOWN BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK FOR THE PLANNERS. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Yo Grizzz

Let's plan on a cabin again. As soon as the dates are confirmed, I'll nab one.

Les, I will be coming up with my Teardrop Camper so I will be camping. Going to be great to see you again. This stop will be part of a two week roadtrip.

Grizz, how are things in North Georgia? I admire your planning. GG

Gulfgrey, I have to ask for time off at work and the earlier I do that the better chance I have. Looking forward to coming back up that way.

The 2018 Jam with be at Seven Mountains Campground from Friday 18 May through Sunday 20 May.

Hope to see you there!
Best,
DW

I really don't know but is there any state that does a get together like PAFF?

Its great to be from PA. You can learn a decades worth of fly fishing toil in 2 years with some of these guys.

Go on.

NGTO North Georgia Trout Online, does a similar thing. Correct Grizz? In Helen ,Ga the start of trout season. Usually the last Sat. in March. They have a fishing derby? with prizes for tagged fish. Never been, but might try to get there in March of 18. GG

IN BOISE THEY HAVE A WHITEFISH DERBY ON THE SOUTHFORK THAT IS SIMILAR. (OR AT LEAST THEY USED TO...) ITS IN THE WINTER THOUGH. LASTS THE WEEKEND. BUT THEY DON'T COME FROM ALL OVER THE STATE FOR IT. OURS IS PRETTY COOL.

Dave W thanks for posting and looking forward to getting together again gang. Always a lot of fun.

I booked for 5/18 thru 5/20. See you there in the spring.

Just made my reservations, I'm looking forward to meeting and fishing with some of elite fly fishers of Chester county and some of the Paflyfish regulars as well .

Fredrick wrote:
Just made my reservations, I'm looking forward to meeting and fishing with some of elite fly fishers of Chester county and some of the Paflyfish regulars as well .

Glad to have you Fredrick >

Attachments

• Chester County Elite FFer Official Uni.jpg
    Chester County Elite FFer Official Uni.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 5
Perfect stream for Tenkara....

Or to pole vault across the creek.

Is it May yet :-o

OK guys. Got the time off and reservations made at Seven Mountains. I will be arriving Friday the 18th and leaving out Monday morning. Looking forward to seeing all of you again and fishing some great water.

Oh by the way, that Friday is my birthday so all presents will be graciously excepted. ;-)

Are there any motels within 5 miles of your Jam venue?

That would be OUR Jam venue and the answer is NO. But there are many within 15 minutes if that would suit you.

Back