"Live the Stream" Feb. 11th, West Chester Uptown Theater

Bamboozle

Bamboozle

FYI:

The documentary, "Live the Stream: The Story of Joe Humphreys", is going to be shown at the Uptown Theater in West Chester on Monday, Feb. 11th @ 7:00 pm.

Doors open @ 6:00, the movie shows @ 7:00 and there will be an "after party" with hors d'oeuvres and cash bar for $35.00/pp. This event is being hosted by Orvis Downingtown.

You need to buy your movie tickets online. Joe will be there along with the filmmakers.

The film was shown last weekend in State College for Joe's 90th birthday where they showed "Live The Stream" publicly for the first time (outside of 4 film festivals) to two sold-out shows at the State Theatre.

Thanks for the heads up, sounds like a good time.

I don't think the link you provided is working.

I went last night and thought it was a cool event. The theater was pretty much sold out, it was a touching movie with some great fishing info, but mostly focused on Joe.

Joe was present, along with some family. He was tucked into a corner and I got the chance to talk to him for a few minutes. He also signed and drew a fly in my book.

If you get the chance, I highly recommend it.

Z

The whole event was wonderful. The film was extremely well done, with great production values and well chosen music. Joe and 2 daughters were there and the venue made for a fun and classy experience.

Really want to go to one of these.

Back